Personal Data Protection Policy – 2018
This website and all its documents, images, media and materials is copyrighted by Mensa Singapore unless otherwise specifically stated and may not be reproduced, copied or duplicated in any form in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Mensa Singapore. Permission is hereby granted to all local and international Mensan publications/groups for the reproduction of any source material (not subject to copyright) contained herein, provided that due credit is given to the author(s) and Mensa Singapore.
- The Mensa name and logo belongs to Mensa International, with Mensa Singapore having the assigned jurisdiction in Singapore.
- All use of the Mensa name and logo must receive the approval of the Mensa Singapore Management Committee. This includes use in marketing materials (electronic or traditional media), signage, electronic communications and any form of outreach programme.
- Members or leaders of Special Interest Groups and general members are not to decide on the use of the Mensa name and logo, as only the MC can decide.
- The MC decides on allowing the use of the name and logo based on our evaluation of the benefits that it will bring to Mensa Singapore, Mensa as a whole, to the partner entity, and to the community.
- Where Mensa Singapore has contributed to the content, the rights to the materials contributed by Mensa Singapore belongs to us.
- All copyright and trademark rights still belong to Mensa International and Mensa Singapore
All articles, postings, comments, responses and materials contained in any section of this website reflect the opinions and views of the author(s) and unless otherwise specifically stated, do not reflect the views or opinions of Mensa Singapore, which has no official opinion or view on any topic whatsoever. Any comment, query, complaint or any other matter(s) relating to, or arising out of, any article or advertisement contained herein should be addressed to the author concerned or advertiser and not to Mensa Singapore unless otherwise clearly stated. In this case, Mensa Singapore disclaims any liability or responsibility in connection with any article, advertisement, offer or any other such item.
Original uncopyrighted materials are welcome. Source and credit information is given within should an article be reproduced (with permission) from another source. Submissions should not contain religious, political, sexual or other materials that may be offensive. Mensa Singapore reserves the right to decline, edit or remove any material posted on this website at any time.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of Mensa Singapore.
The Mensa logo is a registered trademark of Mensa International Limited, all rights reserved.