Mensa Singapore is run by volunteers. In fact, to get the most out of your membership, you should step up and volunteer. Volunteering gives you many benefits including:
- a fun and friendly environment to meet and work with a diverse and interesting group of individuals
- a real-world space to gain new skills and experiences in many areas for professional and personal growth
- an opportunity to hone leadership and management skills
- the satisfaction from achieving something and helping your fellow Mensans and the community at large
- forging priceless long lasting friendships
There are many levels of voluntary commitments to suit each person’s abilities, available time and skills/interests. So do not be afraid to give it a try. Many other Mensans just like you have done so – you can too!