The 24th Annual General Meeting of Mensa Singapore will be held on 30 March 2013 from 2:00pm to 4:30pm at Imagination Room, Level 5, National Library, 100 Victoria Street, Singapore 188064.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting is as follows:
1. President’s Welcome Address.
2. To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting (AGM), and any matters arising from it.
3. To receive the various annual reports from the 23rd Management Committee (MC) on the affairs of the Society
4. To receive, and if approved, to pass the Statement of Accounts and Balance Sheet for the Financial Year ending 31 December 2012.
5. To elect a new Management Committee.
6. To appoint two Auditors.
7. The Management Committee intends to present the following resolution for adoption by the Members –
“Resolved that the due date of collection of a Member’s subscription shall no longer be the fixed date of 1st January of the relevant year. Instead, it may be any date in the calendar year, and shall be the date falling due 1 year or 3 years, as the case may be, from the date of payment of the last subscription fee. Resolved further that the subscription of new Members shall remain in force for the fixed term of 1 year or 3 years at the option of the renewing member, instead of being an annual subscription and pro-rated (where the membership is for less than a year) till 31st December of the relevant year.”
8. Any other business.
Only fully paid up members will be able to attend the AGM. If your membership has expired, you will be able to renew it on the spot.
Light refreshments will be provided.